A guy acts inerested then dates another girl.

The guy I know had some kind of crush on me during 2 years A lot of staring and nervous shy attempts into talking with me.

he has a girlfriend now...

what is all about? its just because I ignored him or why would he spent so mush time without making a move on me and then in. one month he has a new gf.hes not shy,jes the popular cocky one.

i don't get it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Playing the field, keeping options open, lack of progress with you compared to other girls... Could be any of those.

What Guys Said 1

• It happens. Guy lose interest and move on. Could have been a multitude of reasons. Just move on with your life. If you had a crush on him, then you should have initiated something. Guys don't always have to. If you didn't, then it's no big deal.

What Girls Said 2

• He is keeping his options open

• Ignoring him could have lead him to believe you're not interested in him or he may have lost interest in you or he really fell for this other woman. Crushes that go on for two years are not healthy.