Would you date someone who is on the rebound?

This girl and I started talking about a month ago. She recently got out of a 3 year relationship in which the guy was her first for everything. They broke up before and started talking to me but then went back to her ex. She post pictures of us all the time and buys me things and takes me places since I don't have a car. What would you do in this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• sure why not if the girl is interesting and good looking I'd give it a try but admit it might not work out in the end if she still likes other guy or just trying to get over him

What Guys Said 1

• I'd leave it a while and ask her what she wants. Seeing as it was a long relationship and the fact he was her first will make it harder to move on. She's already gone back to her ex once, what will stop her next time..Even if she starts to date you, she will go back to him if he asks purely because they have history which she will not just walk away from.

What Girls Said 1

• no cause it means he isn't over his ex and I'd only be subjecting myself to hurt and heartbreak