Weirdest X-mas night?

K so on Xmas days two cousins where here at home, I'm 28 and male cousin is 24 , female 22.

So they where drinking, me two, but bymeself, I was at my room, suddenly everyone was at my room chatting drinking, etc. Hours passed, and my female cousin won't leave, there was a point in which I really wanted her to leave, I was very sleepy.

Suddenly she goes: "Would you mind if I stay with you, I won't bother" So I was like "...sure"

In that moment, I thought, WTF, I'm close to her but NOT that close, there are times she comes over and we just say hi, etc.

So I decided to go to bednext to her, and she started cuccling and I was like "is this for real? WTF!" then she cuddled in a way that we where hugging each other front to front. Then I just said to myself Fuck it, and decided to kiss her, so we kissed and so on, in other words we went all the way.

Im still like "WTF" and for the record she is my "female-cousin" but in real terms she really has no blood correlation with my family. long story, but yeah... that happened what do you guys think?

I/we call her (on my family side ) "that", so that's why I "refer" to her as female cousin, but I really trat her like that and rellay, really never expected this or fantazise about it or even fream about it

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• How is she your cousin if there's no blood relation? Sounds fine to me, congratulations for getting some...

• Well if a real aunt or uncle married someone with kids, those kids would become your cousins with no blood relationship or if an aunt and uncle adapted a kid that kid would also be a cousin without blood relationship.
    My take is that you could fuck her whenever you want if she is willing and nothing is wrong with it. Go run and get some more of that pussy! LOL

• Well it's perfectly legal to marry your first cousin in 26 of the 50 states...

• I call my parents friend's kids cousins even though we aren't and have NO family connection. So is that what you are referring to? If it is then it's not weird at all. If it were family blood connection it would be wrong in my eyes but other than that it's fine. I guess.

• Well, in the end she's not really your cousin, and you obviously don't feel about her that way, otherwise you would have stopped before anything happened... If someone I view as a cousin would try to do anything like that, I'd be like ewk! no... and obviously it wasn't that way with you and her, so you don't honestly think of her that way.. so I don't see a problem here... Merry Christmas!

• Um well if she's not related who cares? Sounds like your just surprised since you obviously didn't know she liked you

• No blood, No harm! Just have the fun you want! :)

And you might only think it to be weird because you treated her like a cousin, though she wasn't. No harm, if No blood! Haha have some fun!

• If she's not actually related to you it's fine.

• Yeah that's a bit weird if she's related in some way

What Guys Said 4

• These things happenbut it's a bit weird.

"she really has no blood correlation with my family."

The only problem could be the opinion of other family members.

• Basically she isn't your cousin.

Pussy gave you the green light, you did what you were supposed to.

• you lucky fucker

• I hooked up with and lost my virginity to my younger by-marriage cousin; it went on for years. It is a hot & steamy secret! Your family doesn't have to know. :)