Should I wait to date?

I'm currently a senior in high school, and I want to start dating, but I'm afraid that I can't afford it. I'm too involved in school and extra-curricular activities to have time for a job, and I don't have a car or my license yet (Getting it in February). Should I just go ahead and start dating? Or should I wait until I can drive and have some income?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to date I say go for a girl without an expensive taste or who can drive herself. Some girls don't mind but some want a guy who can drive and buy her things. It all depends on the girl and what you want to do.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't see why you can't go out on casual dates once in a while, take your date out for coffee or something so that you get the chance to talk, think about the possibility of a study date too, kill two birds with one stone sort of thing. You may be thinking that you're too busy to go out with school and other things but honestly, I think it'd be a good idea to go out on a few dates... date a little while your in highschool because in college it's a whole new ball game.

If there's someone that you're interested go and ask them out for coffee, give it a go, it's your Senior year! Besides, what have you got to lose?

• Well it is a couple of months away, you could wait, if you really want to. If you don't then get started now, I'm sure the girl(s) you find out dating would not mind. If you need a ride ask a friend to double date and car pool or something. :) Good luck.

• I wouldn't mind a guy with no car. We can just walk we're we need to go. Or do a double date or something like that.

• You don't need money to date

There are plebty of free or cheap stuff to do

• If there is someone you really like and you want to hang out with her then why wait? go to her house, have you rparents drive you over to pick her up and hang out at your house, hang out at a mall, or go to a movie. If necessary ask your parents to pick you up afterwards.

• The idea of having my parents involved with the dating process sickens me.

What Guys Said 0