How long should I wait for him to text me or did he lose interest?

We haven't know each other long. I met him at a party at his house and the next night my friend and he boyfriend hung out with the two of us. We ended up alone just talking for hours until one in the morning. We kissed that night.

We've been texting and snapchatting (not naked pics lol) for the past couple of days nonstop while he's been visiting his family for Christmas. Anyway, it's been a day or so since I've heard from him. He's kind of an introvert/ loner. We hit it off really well, so I'm just wondering how long should I wait until I give up. Or should I try talking to him first this time?

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely wouldn't give up after a day. Perhaps he's really busy, or something came up, or he's just trying to play it cool. I'd give it another 24 hrs and if you still haven't heard from him then just send a simple text to see if he responds.

What Guys Said 3

• You haven't been together long so keep seeing each other and see where things go that is what you should do

• There is no interest

• Talk to him first since you have nothing to loose !

What Girls Said 1

• You should talk to him. Very calmly, chat him up.