First date: he didn't kiss me? But asked me out again?

So I went on a first date with this guy and it lasted 7 hours, but was just supposed to be a lunch date, so it went well lol. But he didn't kiss me at the end but asked if I wanted to see him again and I said yes. He's a shy guy and didn't expect him to make a huge move or anything, but are these good signs?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Anytime they say they want to see you again ... that's a good sign. But the follow up is the most important thing. If it's a priority to him, he will try and make a second date with you. You can take the initiative too. Sounds like he likes to take things slow ... which in this day and age is a great sign. How many men expect sex after only the first date? So many and it's sad.

What Guys Said 1

• Shy guys don't make moves. Besides, I thought girls liked it when guys weren't focused on just one thing!

What Girls Said 1

• awww cute.

he is not rushing things