I like him so much but sometimes I don't know how he feels?

So I'm 17 and he's 16.I've worked with this guy for a couple of months. I was dating someone in early September and honestly ever since I saw him I thought he was the cutest thing ever, I couldn't really keep my eyes off of him. I kept noticing him looking at me that day too. I don't remember how it happened but we just kind of started talking like conversations. He added me on Facebook and told me to text him I did and I felt the need to tell him I was in a relationship. He said he knew and it was a little awkward after a while. Later my boyfriend and I finally broke up (we only dated for a month) he was just really bad to me and we fought for 2 months. Zayne (the guy) and I became closer and he really helped me with all the crap with my ex. He never really didn't like him. About 2 weeks ago we were talking and I told him I really did use to have a little crush on him when I was dating my ex and he texted me that night telling me he couldn't believe that I did and we kind of just started talking. It's been a week and a half since we've started talking and he's told one of my friends that he does like me. I'm really clumsy around him which I never am around people. I've made plans with him 3 times but he says his parents won't let him at the last moment. So I told him if he wants to hang out that'd be great but he needs to find out when and I'll check my schedule, because he keeps disappointing me. When we work together he always walks by me and whistles, or he'll help me, or when we're not busy he'll come I've and either start a conversation with me or join in the one I'm in. I told him I didn't want to date him in like 3 weeks and I wanted to take it slow, since he knows about my ex he gets it. He's told me once that he thinks I'm beautiful and he knows I think he's adorable and a great person. Am I doing everything right? Should I let him go or no...? I just don't know what to do.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If you've already tried to hang out with him then you wait for him to invite you somewhere this time...but it looks like you have the flirting down to a solid point!