Can a soldier date a minor if there is no sexual act?

Just wondering if a soldier can date a minor if there is absolutely nothing sexual

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not sure because I hear on the news all the time about people getting charged for an improper relationship, whatever that's suppose to mean. You would think two of the same gender would be considered a improper relationship if anything was improper.

• According to my sexual harassment video at work, even holding hands and hugging can be considered sexual.

What Girls Said 3

• No

And it doesn't matter if he's a soldier

• No. She's under age. Wait till she's of age. If you care for her your wait. I think its unacceptable. How would you like it if your daughter was dating a older man. Your say your not doing anything. How do you know you won't eventually do something. Do you want to lose everything for that. Think about the consequences of your actions and how it will affect her in the long run.

• I guess so