When you date guys online should you hide the fact you are seeing other guys

I met this guy on craiglists and want to meet others but don't want him to know I'm still "looking" we aren't dating but there is a possibility of us dating later on.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're meeting him on craigslist, he probably has an ad in the casual encounters area and is messaging other women for sex.

What Guys Said 2

• You can rest assured that if he met him via Craigslist, then he's on Craigslist (and probably other sights) still looking, or looking also. He's doing exactly what you're doing.

• Depends on how far the relationship is progressing. I don't want them to think we are a couple while I am still dating someone else. There really isn't any point to bringing it up right away. At that point you are just getting to know one another, so there aren't any deep feelings involved yet. If they asked I would tell them, but I don't see a point to mention it right off the bat.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, he's most likely "looking" also.

If your not officially dating, so what then?

He's clearly not the one if your still looking.

And be careful, meeting and dating guys off Craigslist.