Will it work out for her? (girls answer mostly)

So my ex-girlfriend after cheating on me has been seeing that guy now for probably close to a month after we broke up. Initially it was a one night stand with him. I'm just wondering, how can someone break up a 5 year relationship and hop straight into another one immediately? I honestly don't think she has the care or love for this guy she had for me. Is this just some relationship for her to take her mind off me? I don't know if this relationship she has now with this guy will work just because its about pretty much the sex I would think. So is she just doing this for her own selfish wants at this point and do you think that possibly that relationship will collapse? Its hard to ask not knowing the full details myself but I'm just wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know you wanted girl answers but I think it's time to start getting over her and who she is dating now. It's her decision and she seems to be different than that girl who spent five years with you. Just move on and forget about who she is dating or being concerned with her activities.

• I really don't care at this point if she is with another guy...I just don't want her to get hurt and come crawling back to me more or less. I am over her 99% I think...just getting that last 1% is tough

• Perfectly natural, but the question is, "What can you do"? Pretty much nothing. It's her decision, even if we don't like it. Believe me I've been there, and I didn't want her to get hurt either.

What Girls Said 3

• It could collapse. Don't try to think too much about it (I know it's hard). This coming from a girl who said she needs to be free to go wild (or something to that effect) and wants you to wait doesn't deserve this much contemplation. If she is in another relationship after she told you she needed time away from you than she is being very unfair to you. I'm sorry to say but it's starting to look like she was just saying that to leave you rather than having the decency to tell you she thought it was over.

• i think it might collapse. if it was jsut a fling, then yes

but I agree that you need to move on

once my boyfriend cheats on me or has a random fling with some other chick, he's out of my life for good.

• She didn't love you as much as you loved her. Get over her ass!

What Guys Said 0