Would you date someone with...?

I was thinking on how much looks matter to people. I know I've never been very comfortable wearing revealing clothes because of bad acne. I have to ask though guys if you liked a girls personality but she had really bad acne would you still date her?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I thought she was attractive I would.

What Guys Said 1

• I prefer really bad breath but yes

What Girls Said 1

• It's possible the bad acne is caused by a hormonal imbalance. You might want to try taking birth control pills or some other low dose hormone that would help balance out the hormones and clear up the acne.

Another thing that would help with the problem would be to change your diet - drink lots of water and eat lots of fruits and vegetables, limit the intake of refined sugars and processed foods.

I've had acne problems for years and what wasn't hormonal was diet related. Once I got on a low dose estrogen pill and changed my diet (a couple years later), my skin totally cleared up.