If you had to date an uncaught murderer, what kind of person would you want him/her to have killed?

Hypothetical question. Your date killed because he/she plum didn't like the victim. 't you really feel like everyone deserves to live then just don't answer lol. And it was only one victim.

If I had to date one, I'd like it if she killed some rich Wall Street douche bag type.

If you really feel like…****

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy tried to mug/murder him on the street and had a gun, and my boyfriend defended himself, I would have no trouble dating him. If he enjoyed the murder completely, I wouldn't date him. But if he felt bad that it happened, but would do it again if it happened again, I would be perfectly fine dating him. In other words: if he did it for the Ender Wiggin reason, I would be perfectly happy to date him!

What Girls Said 3

• Haha I love this question! I would have wanted them to murder someone who was a rapist...Like for instance if the guys name is Bob: Bob's sister was raped by this guy so Bob went after the guy and beat him to death.

• If it was a rapist or a terrorist or some child molester, no big deal. We'd still date.

• someone who really deserved it

What Guys Said 0