How to create a kissing mood with a guy I'm not dating?

Like a friend who I'm attracted to of a friend/aquantence that's not in the friend zone but we are not talking or dating…

With out being obvious, I like men to be men and therefore make the actual move. But how do I encourage him to make it. Like create the atmosphere and turn him on "innocently."

Most Helpful Girl

• if you talk quieter he will have to come closer just to hear you; therefore your proximity to one another will be more intimate. When you speak to him tilt your head upwards and leave your lips parted just slightly - look like you are ready for a kiss.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Easy. Put a mistletoe on your head. Problem solved. If you guys are not friend or going out, the thought of kissing you will never go through his head.

• movie and cuddle with him!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!