Loners, what do you do on nirthdays or special days where society expects you to be a partier or socializer?

With friends and going on dates or going somewhere with a date of GF/BF

Most Helpful Girl

• I stay home and hangout with my cats. They're good company because they're quiet and won't bother me much. For my last birthday (21st) my sister and her friends took me to the bar and got me drunk. I wouldve preferred to stay home or go to work, or school, but I guess they wanted to do something special for my 21st. For the other holidays, when people normally party, I just stay home. I actually worked today and will work tomorrow so I'll just stay in. Well, even if I didn't work, I'd still stay home. I don't have many friends but the few that I have have boyfriends and are probably hanging out with them, and since I don't have one, its just me. I'm fine with that though. I like my alone time.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't need to be around people to be happy. I used to eat at restaurants by myself but now I am saving money because I want to refurnish and redecorate the house. I've gone from eating out every day to eating out once a year.

• I spend it alone.

What Guys Said 3

• Birthdays, I now hang out with family. We go to the casino at a nice hotel and stay all night and have fun. My mom and her fiancee are pretty cool about it. If I do something with friends, it's usually just at the pool hall on the weekend of.

NYE, I don't care what I do. Usually I'll be at home or at a friends house chilling but rarely will you find me at a crowded place.

• Pfft, simple, I just don't go.

• I'm an introvert and society doesn't expect that; which is why I give fck all what society thinks.

If it weren't for my parents I would spend it alone and couldn't care less