Am I the only one that might think girls are gross?

Tough question and weird . I do like girls and I'm in love with them but sometimes when I get to know them better or just even have a convo I always can find something gross or in attractive ( and no I'm not gay ) .maybe I think that's why it's hard for me to get a girl friend ? Or even kiss one ? Because I haven't had my first kiss yet and I'll be 18 in a month or so . And I should probably mention this I'm a big hygiene guys I wash my hand everytime I do something . When I exit the public bathroom I open the door with a napkin and I always have handssnatizer with all the time . And if you girls or guys read this . What type of guy am I ? Maybe that could help me to find the type of girl I'm looking for . ( last thing I am in the medical field I work as an EMT in the ER)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Hi, sweetie..I can tell you, from experience, you have not found the perfect woman suitable for you just yet. You obviously are choosey, and today you very well should be, just like girls today should be as well. When she does come into your life, you will certainly know it, feel it, and experience it, and instead of finding anything "gross" about her, you will be saying "Where have you been hiding all my life, baby?" As far as a woman's vagina "smelling like fish", yes, some woman do have this problem, but only because they choose not to keep it as clean as they should by either douching or staying on top of this daily, with proper cleaning.(I personally not only use toilet paper when "done", I also use soap and water too, which is even better after "wiping") You will experience, after you both have had sex with her, that the usual "sex odors" are only natural when having intercourse, but it certainly is no big deal, and cannot be avoided. Good luck in 2014 in finding "Ms, Right"...I am sure she is out there and will pop one day into your life when you least expect her.

• Hahaha , I like how you start this haha .ok thanks

• Actually, douching may be harmful as it disturbs the natural bacterial flora of the vagina, just sayin'. Washing it daily with special, delicate soap is pretty much perfect though. I agree with the wiping part though, it hurts the skin of the lady parts - again, very delicate - so girls, when you're "done" just dry yourself without rubbing too much if you can't properly wash it.

Sorry for being off-topic a bit, OP.

• It doesn't seem like girls in particular gross you out, it's more like physiology (which is surprising seeing how you seem to see your future in the medical field). You look like a textbook example of obsessive compulsive to me to be honest.

PS Flesh is flesh, pal - it doesn't always smell like roses. Deal with it, we're all full of germs at any given moment.

• I'm fine treating them in the medical field caz what I do is mostly clean wounds and put new cast or new stuff . But I double glove too . And I wear my uniform which is I'm prepared for it sometimes a gown if neede

• You just have a problem with people being dirty and are a clean freak sorry but it's true. People are dirty and gross but NOT EVERYONE is and NOT EVERY GIRL IS. Just find another clean freak? lol

• Ur body threw me off topic but . Damn you look sexy from the bottom ;)

• hahaha Yeah that would be messed up and rude. lol

• Yeah , hey I have a couple questions for ya , can I add you first tho so I tell you in private ?

• You are an EMT and you are under 18 years old? for real, this scares me

• I'll be 18 in like a month I don't know why everyone is surprised they offer it in my school once you hit your junior year . I mean you can hurt ull self and I'll see you haha . If you don't believe me . This is offered in Minnesota

• Okay back to the answering of your question. Yes females are gross, I the blood and feminine hygiene during there periods and such. But really, if all you ever do is look at models and such the problem is that regular everyday people are not perfect and do not compare to something like that.

• The period yeah it is .

• awww you sound like you're 10. :gross", maybe you should grow up a little bit

• I'm almost 18 , maybe you should clean your self a little bit

• you sound very germaphobic and obsessive compulsive about being clean

• So what can I do ? I am attracted to girls !

What Guys Said 1

• There is no way you're an EMT unless you graduated high school and got your degrees way early...

Anyway, I don't think it's weird but I think you may have an irrational fear. It's okay to be clean and hygienic and everyone should practice washing their hands and opening the doors with a tower to prevent germs and carry sanitizer. I do this as well but I'm not afraid of girls.

If you feel grossed out by girls then yeah, that's probably one of the reasons why you haven't kissed a girl. But there's gotta be other factors. You gotta be less afraid of it.

What is it exactly that you're afraid of or grossed out about them? Everyone, even yourself, has germs inside and on them.

• Minnesota does it . Junior year it's a program called 916 . Look it up

• @UPDATE: Well, you don't have to have sex with them then. Or eat them out.

• Lmao ,well I am a guy of course I'm gonna get horney a little but once she take that stuff of its nasty which turns it off forever I mean I do watch p*rn and all that . And eating them out sounds something I would do on a clean vagina