Guys, if you're no longer interested in a girl after dating her for a short amount of time, what do you do?

Do you tell her that you're no longer interested, or do you just give her the cold shoulder and ignore her texts, calls, etc.?

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally would be honest, and it wouldn't come as any surprise to her, because I would let her know how I feel about her as often as I thought about her, and if my emotions changed, she would know as much as I would, but some guys do ignore the girls, because they don't have the balls to be honest and genuine, or some just keep you around, until something better came along, but if girls really thought that hang on, there's something not right here, he's changed, then this would tell you that there's something not right, and its a good chnce that your relationship is going through its fall out stages, so don't question your actions, question his, why do you think he has changed, because the answer is in his actions, and at least this way, you can move on before he gets to hurt you,x

What Guys Said 3

• I tell her its not working and we should break it off. I'm not a jerk when I tell her this, even if she has blatantly tried to inflict pain or havoc into my life. I have on many occasions been just blown off by girls without any explanation or even a f*** off from them. Guys and girls who give you the cold shoulder or outright ignore you for no apparent reason are cowards in my opinion. If you don't like someone after a few dates or even one, just tell them it is not that hard to do. Anyway to answer the question, I tell her I'm not interested. I'm not one to run and hide just because I'm too chicken to give someone the respect to tell them they are not what I'm looking for.

• I tell her. Ignoring her would be immature and disrespectful.

• I would take her on a final date and break up with her

What Girls Said 3

• Usually if it's a short time they just disappear

• Tell her sorry I'm not interested its not you its me.

• Cold shoulder is kind of mean but on some occasions needed.

Best thing to do is tell her that you do not have feelings for her and go your own ways.