Do girls not respond right away on purpose?

I mean you sen a text or a message on fb or anywhere and you know you logged on in the morning and they logged on in after noon and it's now night and still no response even that person went on . Why do girls do that . ?

And sometimes I tend to delete there numbers or remove them from friends list or something , is that a good thing that I do? Or am I over reacting ?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it happened more than once then I would assume they aren't interested.

• Even tho they barely know you ?

• That was weird.Sounds so immature to me.

• She is ?

What Girls Said 9

• I know I am guilty waiting a little while before responding. I usually try to reply at about the same rate as the guy I'm messaging. If I message him and it takes him hours to respond, I will wait about a half hour before responding. I just feel creepy if I respond the second he gets back to me when it has been hours, even if I just have my phone with me all the time.

• So what should I so ? So do they o that to try to play the game or just for the fun of it ?

• I just do that because I don't want to come off badly. I'm not trying to mess with the guy. Just chill and don't worry about it if she doesn't respond right away or at all. Any other response won't reflect well on you. As for your edit, you are probably overreacting.

• Maybe she doesn't want to seem desparate since that is a big turn off for guys or maybe she is doing something else and forgot to reply to you. If she doesn't answer back in 48 hours then she is not interested.

• I think that there is a chance that some people do that for the most part if I am not getting back to you I am busy, then maybe I forget a little.

• So she probably forgo

• Its hard to say I don't know who she is, but I would give her a chance first. Give it some time.

• Ok I will

• oooooh yes we do it on porpuse to give you guys the impression that we don't think about you all the time and we'r not scotching on the phone just waiting for you to call.. it is because not to take us for franted,it hurts when you take a girl for granted

• She's either not interested of she's playing hard to get, or she's just busy? Why should you expect a woman to reply straight away anyway? Just be patient. It's more fun anyway, if she was quick with replies you will become bored anyway.

• I leave mine on sometimes without even remembering to log off

So she may have done that

• I can't say that I do, I tend to respond when I see a message.

• Sometimes

• She's busy. She has a life. You need a life too so you're not waiting by the phone for a response. That's not an attractive quality

• Lmao , I'm not waiting by my phone . I work so the only times I can use my phone is in the morning and on my break and at night , 3 times a day

• how does this mean he needs a life? It's 2014~ most everyone has their phone on them at every moment in the day. It takes less than 2 seconds to let someone know you're busy

What Guys Said 0