Which fictional character can you imagine yourself dating?

Not (just) because of their looks, but also because of their personality.

0|0
21|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Hermione from Harry Potter. I feel like we would get along pretty well. She just... gets it. It's hard to describe. She's incredibly awesome though. I had a huge crush on her during my formative years reading Harry Potter. I have a huge thing for hyper rational nerds... *swoon*

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I'm not a gay man, but I'd do Jon Snow for sure. Other than that, I always had a super nerd crush on Hermionie

1|0
    0|0
  • From literature: Cordelia from King Lear, not only is she beautiful, but you can count on her to be honest with you.

From film/television: Kathy Seldon (Debbie Reynolds) in Singin in the Rain. Not only is she amazingly talented and beautiful, she is not afraid to be honest even if it may get her in trouble. I admire women who are honest with me instead of blow smoke up my rear end.

1|0
    0|0
  • ...Danny sexbang... no homo bro... (only because the last name still cracks me up.)

1|0
    0|0
  • Len Kagamine (a vocaloid) ...no homo...okay maybe a little haha. Maybe Karin Kurosaki or Tatsuki Arisawa from Bleach.

2|0
    0|0
  • AXA (Sun comics) :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson and the Olympians.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rory Gilmore was my biggest fictional crush.

1|0
    0|0
  • Felicity Smoak from the CW's Arrow. She smart, funny and caring, not to mention really hot :P

1|1
    0|0
  • Tauriel from The Hobbit! she's gorgeous!

1|0
    0|0
  • The Virgin Mary

1|2
    1|0
  • I'd say Nia teppelin, but simon already loves her :( plus she's wayy too good for anyone :D.

all the fictional characters I might imagine myself dating, I don't want to date... since they're the kinds of people that should be preserved and not put into a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hermione Granger.

0|0
    0|0
  • some bitch from Final Fantasy

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 21

• Kristoff from Frozen, I love how wacky he is.

Aladdin, he's pretty cool and funny. I like guys who are street smart.

Milo Thatch. Nerd <3

Quasimodo, he's just a sweetheart. I had a crush on him when I was a kid.

Apparently I have a thing for Disney guys.

2|0
    0|0
  • Jack from Titanic! He's sweet, spirited, fun, witty, and romantic. SWOON.

2|0
    0|0
  • Laurie from little women

1|0
    0|0
  • Josh from Clueless

1|0
    0|0
  • Manech from a very long engagement

1|0
    0|0
  • Tony Stark (Ironman), Gregory House (House M.D.) and L (Death Note). *-*

2|0
    0|0
  • Mmmmmm. Definitely my first choice would be Eric Northman from True Blood and second choice would be Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stiles Stilinski from Teen Wolf, sarcastic, funny, outspoken and smart. ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Four/Tobias from the Divergent trilogy. Aw yeah. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • no fictional character. But I fantasize a lot about dating a rockstar

1|0
    0|0
  • Zuko, so sweet after you peel back those layers.

from literature...I would have to think on that answer a little more.

0|0
    0|0
  • That very tall,handsome,emotional and darn romantic guy robot in the Korean soap opera.I have only watched a few episodes of it but he leaves a great impression on me.That robot looks 100% exactly like a human man with flesh,skin and bones yet desires intense,faithful and passionate love from his crush.

He went all his way out to woo his crush and make her his girlfriend.And when she finally became her girlfriend,he goes all the way out to cheer her up on a daily basis,to protect her from the evildoers by fighting with them with his strong body and the most wonderful thing is that he has only one heart that never cheats,whether physically or emotionally.

That soap opera was so darn popular in my coumtry when it was broadcasted a few years ago and so many teenager girls rushed home just to watch that romantic robot every evening.I'm sure most lady GAGers would want to date him if they have watched the show.

0|0
    0|0
    • teenage* girls

• Show All
    • zhuan* liang zhang Amazon cards.

zhuan=earn

• Wahahhaha

Wo dou bu zhi dao amazon card you zhe mo zhong yao

• Len Kagamine, Kaito Shion, Nigaito Shion, Piko Utatane, Akaito Shion. (All vocaloids) hihi

1|0
    0|0
  • Jack from titanic

Derek Hale, a mysterious Beta werewolf from teen wolf

1|0
    0|0
  • Ohgren from Dragon Age 2

1|0
    0|0
  • Dimitri Belikov - he's a badass and part of the reason why I like everything Russian now lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Noah from the notebook <3 as long as he look like ryan gosling <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Ophelia :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go with Dexter Morgan. Good looking and smart. I figure as long as I don't kill anyone, I should be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Harry Potter

0|0
    0|0
  • Sherlock Holmes (from "Sherlock") - link Incredibly smart, funny (in a sarcastic way), protective of those he cares about, can actually protect them (haha), amazing eyes and very sexy voice.

Brutus Howell (from "The Green Mile") - link Smart and incredibly kind, but not afraid to fight for what's right and use his size to his advantage (so sexy when he threw Percy against the door), respectful and loyal, sensitive but afraid to show it (which I always find endearing).

Johnny Smith (from "The Dead Zone" film) - link Smart, charming, can connect with people like no other (powers excluded), just wanted a sweet simple life, willing to die for what he knows is right, isolated and lonely (which I just want to fix), handsome.

There are plenty more, haha, but those are the ones that come to mind right now :-)

0|0
    0|0