Opinions on a already tall guy dating a taller girl?

I'm 6'1 so a girl taller than me is more rare but I wouldn't dating a taller one. I'm just a fan of longer legs and more woman. lol.

i MEAN wouldn't mind dating a taller one. sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• It might be hard to find a woman taller than you, but I'm sure it isn't hard to find one that's 5'9-5'11 with long legs if that's what you really like most! They can always wear heels to make them appear taller too ;) I wouldn't think it's weird though because you are attracted to who your attracted to

• well is what I really 6ft to taller is what I love the most lol but 5'9- 5'11 is still lovely lol. Heels are fake height, so they shouldn't bother any guy but they do look nice though lol

What Girls Said 4

• well you like taller women, nothing wrong with that….

its not really something one can give opinions on…

we are in no place to sit here judging your preferences

• Do you mean you WOULDN'T mind dating a taller one?

• it might be interesting to look at... but if you like her other opinions shouldn't matter.. but you'll get a lot of eye attention. :p! like wooooah! look at the giraffe! I mean tall girl :p! jk.

• I think tall girls should stop being called giraffes it is really insulting. They don't even look like one at all. I know you are joking but I'm just saying.

• It oks you get to star in the hobbit and lord of the rings movies and make millions :) lol jk. :P sorry :P :( don't hurt me.

• Haha! so do youuuu! you Giant wizard!

• I think that it's just height and people should date anyone they like.

What Guys Said 1

• Date your preference imo