Why do girls lose interest in me so fast?

This question is a follow up from my previous one. So I've talked to another girl, everything goes fine then everything goes down hill. We start off great getting to know each other then she starts texting back less to pretty not at all. I feel like I'm doing everything I'm suppose to because otherwise I wouldn't ask this. I just think it's more insulting to gradually stop communicating with someone than just being upfront about it or letting me know what I did so I can learn from my mistakes. So for the girls what made you lose interest in a guy and did you just stop texting him back or actually let him know. Guys you can share your experiences if you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do the same thing that those girls do to you, I gradually forget about the guy and forget to text back, etc. I usually don't do it intentionally, but I might read a text and think, ehhh..i'll text later and then end up completely forgetting about him.

It means you're boring. It means you probably text them with small talk no one cares about too often. It means you're not doing anything to stand out. If the girl is pretty, there are probably 5 other guys texting her the same time you are. What are you doing to stand out? How are you making yourself different? Have you asked her out on a date and expressed some chivalry?

• Nah it wasn't because I was boring and I hate small talk too. We both were asking questions about each other and rarely ever since each other one worded replies. I think I sold myself well by not going off as a complete jerk, but also not like a wimp either. Yep, asked her out but she's been really busy with work as she's trying to save up a little money before she goes back to school. Don't worry I'm over it, I didn't text her yesterday and neither did she. her lost.

• Yeah hopefully I have better luck finding a girl when I start school next week and thanks for the compliment. And also for keeping it real without being disrespectful :)

• Pshh, school is a gold mine when it comes to finding girls/guys haha, you'll do just fine. And you are most welcome! : )

What Girls Said 7

• The thing with texting is that it's not supposed to be for getting to know someone. When you text a girl, rather than asking how she's doing, ask her if she wants to go somewhere with you. And most girls admitted that guys are boring texters. Guys can be interesting in real life, but when theyre boring texters, it just doesn't work. I'm not saying you're a boring texter, but what I want to say is that texting itself gets boring gradually. So my suggestion is use the texting or Calling to ask her out instead. And when you're with her, don't ask her all the popular questions like 'what's up'. See, that doesn't lead to an actual conversation. Instead, askher something that will lead to a conversation such as 'so tell me something about yourself' or something. But don't just keep on asking questions after questions. Once you've asked a questiond, say something back. If she wants to say more, listen, and if she says less, answer your own question. And humour is something I would think everyone would love. Try to make funny remarks at the right time, and just smile. If one of you is nervous, then it just makes things awkward. So smile and try to feel as calm as possible :)

• Maybe they have a boyfriend, other options, or found someone they perceived to be better. It could be a variety of things or maybe you said something that she didn't like or agree with. Either way, you shouldn't let it phase you...they have the problem, not you.

• You are a physically attractive guy! It's just that texting is really not the way to go. Don't rely so much on texting. Try only using it to set up a date or a meeting. In this case, a date. Next time don't rely on texting so much when trying to get to know a girl. Make a date. And go from there :)

• Thanks I appreciate the compliment, you're very beautiful yourself! Yeah a lot of people have told me this in their answers, I'll definitely use that advice from now on :)

• I think you're annoying through texts.

Try to set a date soon enough so shedoesn't forget you and DO NOT text her before the date. The purpose of a date is getting to know each other, texts are only when you're close enough.

Once you meet, be yourself and charismatic. Don't lie about yourself: girls don't like to agree on everythin, they just love to be understood.

• Annoying, how?

I did that and she always changed the subject yet she continued to talk to me. My thing is OK if you don't want it to be a date and maybe be more OK fine whatever, but not as friends either? There was no point in continuing to talk to her.

• Annoying like you ask too many questions about stuff that aren't interesting .. If it's questions about the girl : WAIT FOR A DATE.

In our minds, men don't look out for new friends that are girls. You say "but not as friends either ? There was no point in continuing to talk to her." while it's usually "She doesn't the double d's ? Date and dick ? There is no point in continuing to talk to her."

• Well that wasn't the case because we both were asking questions about each other and the ones I did ask she gladly answered followed by "wbu?" You misunderstood what I said, I'm saying fine if you don't want go out with each other (as in meet and hang out) as potential girlfriend &bf, no problem, but if you don't even want to grab a coffee or something strictly as friends either then yeah I'm not going to talk to you anymore. Why would I want to just simply text/call a girl I just met and never hang out

• Stop being so easy. Girls like a challenge as much as guys do. Don't text so much.

• I didn't text her yesterday and neither did she.

• Maybe you are slow or basic.

• Well I'm not slow otherwise I doubt she would have gave me her number. What is your definition of basic?

• I ask the same thing about myself and guys...

What Guys Said 4

• Most of the time they see you as another guy and other words an option. Most of them will use a guy for self esteem boost. Let the communication go 50 percent, don't always contact her first

• Yeah I stopped texting back first, if I don't here from her then oh well on to the next one.

• I hear you on that.

• Yea so don't worry about that chick. She's not giving you sex or anything

• It's alright. I have met so many girls that hop boyfriends every week. I know it sounds crazy.

• You look like Kendrick Perkins

• And? Lol, but nah I gotten told that before. I've heard it all, a little D-Wade, Jermaine O'Neal (when I have braids). Thing is Perkins doesn't ever smile.

• texting is for people in highschool and don't use winkies or internet slang like: lol, omg or whatever else is floating around only little girls do that.

• For whatever reason she has snapchat me more and text back less.