Girls,what is the worst thing you have encountered on dating site?

I have heard from many girls that guys on dating site can be very bitter and desperate.So I would like to know how far is this true.For guys,do you ever get successful joining any dating sites?

Most Helpful Girl

• Online dating is great for weeding out douche bags. They show up easy. I've meet a few great guys. Just be careful don't give out your phone number get a kik messanger on your phone. Don't let them pick you up at your house normal dating stuff. Just be picky cause your worth it.

What Girls Said 10

• Whenever a guy sends me an initial message and I realize that I'm not interested in getting to know him I always respond politely with, "Thank you for writing. Sorry, I'm not interested. Good luck to you."

Well one guy responded with this, "must be nigga lover"

I kid you not. Thankfully that's the worst. Most don't bother responding. Some politely respond by saying good to luck to me. Just a few come back with something negative.

In 2013, I met 6 different guys. I hit it off really great with the first guy. We went out 3 times, and unfortunately I made the mistake of sleeping with him because he disappeared immediately afterward.

Met one guy on Super Bowl Sunday, had a nice dinner. Continued to communicate over next 3 weeks but it was all texting. He only called me once, and that was after I prodded him to. He never got around to asking me out again so I walked away.

Another guy wrote me off as soon as he saw me so he put all his focus on his 8yo daughter who was there climbing all over him the whole time.

Fourth guy spent most of the dinner staring at the TV screen while literally talking to me. He texted me the next day but I declined seeing him again.

The last two, were nice enough but there was no attraction from either side on both occasions.

So, no luck really. But it hasn't been bad. Being ignored when I've written them is kinda rude IMO, but for some reason people think that's acceptable.

• A lot of guys threatened me and said rude mean things to me if I said I wasn't interested a lot of times it'd be really old guys or weird overly horny guys. Then I'd get all these d*ck pics, I found very few nice genuine guys interested in a conversation. Up side I did make a lot of international friends.

• Joined one last time I relocated for work, met some OK guys who I had no chemistry with. But some definite strangeness. One guy kissed me after our first date sent me a text about the great time he had and then never called back. Others email back and forth and then cut off communication abruptly, but the best had to be the guy who I went on one date with he was really nice but no chemistry. He called me the next day and said he didn't really feel anything either but then proceeded to check my profile every 3 or 4 days. I didn't realize you could even check who was looking at your profile until I stumbled across it some time later promptly blocked him.

• haven't ever been desperate enough to try one:P

yay 3 extra points! lol

• The worst thing that girls complain about with online dating is that guys will just send random dick pics or be inaccurate in their photos or descriptions. Biggest thing is don't lie! A lot more people are moving to Online Dating because lives are getting busier and its just too hard to meet people when the time you spend with your friends you want to spend with your friends rather than meeting other people. That said, a lot of guys enjoy our site because users are more fun and flirty, the women are very attractive, and we have a great video chat feature.

• Not quite a dating site (or is it?) but I was talking to this guy on this site for a few weeks and he asked for my email, so I gave it to him and he sent me a video of him masturbating to my picture...

Guys, don't do that, ever.

• I went on a dating site for kicks once. An old man asked me ifi was interested in a sugar daddy. So that was gross

• I met some guy, ended up falling in love, and we moved in together. Few months in I found out he was crazy, a woman beater, and a cocaine user.

• My dad flirting with me.. till this day I haven't told him

• They message you and compliment your looks and tell you how nice and kind and sexy you must be in person (all in message number 1) then when you tell them you don't want to meet up just yet they tell you you're an ugly bitch." Yup.

What Guys Said 1

• Only once had I ever had a date from the internet which was nothing more than a hook up. Since then, I gave up on them years ago and led a less stressful, less financially depleted life since. If you are not a tall, handsome, healthy, wealthy, age-specific, white, athletic and rich man; your odds of success are about the same as attempting to date in person: slim to none. The one exception were those Asian dating sites. I had established good relations with people overseas but nothing in the form of dating. They just come off more polite and friendlier than western folks. I think the dating sites now are more of a ripoff than anything, especially those sex fling sites. Wasn't always that way.

But sometimes they work. I have a good friend who just found his love from one dating site not two weeks ago. And he is nothing of the ladies' man type at all. Go figure.