Girls, would you date an average looking guy?

Or will you only go after above average and higher looking guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• "Average" is subjective and everyone has their own preferences on what they like and dislike. If someone finds someone attractive, they will date them. If someone doesn't think someone is attractive, they won't.

Just be confident in yourself and go for it instead of worrying about the flaws you see in yourself.

What Girls Said 12

• Seeing as most guys are average and most girls are average...duh.

• Yes ofcourse. I'm not a 10 so I'm not going to expect my man to be either. And looks can change depending on your perception of the individual. If he has a real cool personality, he becomes cuter and cuter.

• I would an average looker because looks aren't everything. ..it's all about personality and what you have in common.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's completely subjective-I may find a man very attractive, while others may not. The first thing I look for while I am out is how confident a man looks (is he smiling and looking like he's having a good time, does he make eye contact, how he stands, etc) and. NOT necessarily how he looks physically.

• I go for guys I am attracted to. Some people might consider them average but I may not see them that way. So yes, I would as long as I see them as above average.

• Yeah I would if I felt a deep emotional connection with him. But I usually go for the better looking guys, I'm just gonna be honest.

• Average is not unattractive so yes I would.

• Good-looking guys are usually douche bags. I would WAY rather date an average-looking guy.

• Most guys are average... So yes. I'm dating an average guy now

• I hate to break it to you but most guy are average looking only a few are above and even less are extremely good looking. As for the question yea I would date an average looking guy if we have something in common.

• Yes sure.

• I don't like average because that usually means unattractive. I don't like ugly men.

What Guys Said 2

• Sorry my friend, but asking would you date an average looking is stupid. Everyone man and women is average looking to some celebrities and models.

To be honest I don't know what you would consider average looking anyway. Don't worry about girls and what they think of you. If they really want you, trust me, they will come after you. If you try to hard with them, they will run a mile anyway. I have workout, sometimes in life trying to hard just doesn't work, it gives off desperation and it doesn't give off nice a vibe yourself.

Just being relaxed and not caring, will give off a nice confidence about yourself, because it shows you don't really need them. Most guys fail because they want a girlfriend to much, and that shows a girs, that you are actually thinking with your penis and not your head. So get a grip on that sex drive of yours. lol

Sorry to patronize you, but I liking telling the truth.

• If girls only went for above average looking guys, our world population would be declining at a very rapid rate

• not true 49% of guys could easily breed with all the females

• According to guys on here women only want Calvin Klein models...

• seems that way pickledxtofu, honestly it doesn't make sense. Guys need to realize there is a lot more to a person than his looks