What should I make of this text?

I was texting a girl that I have a crush on about pants that I need to buy for a job interview I have coming up, and she asked me what happened to all my other pants.

Me:All I have are my ugly suit pants that are way too big on me. And since it's [Higher end fashion store] I need to be fashionable(like I'm ever not)

Her: Well then if you are always fashionable, you should have no issues with pants. Unless you're always Fashionable Without pants?

Me:Of course, that's not even supposed to be a question, just common knowledge.

Her: Did not need to know that :p

Pretty sure this has gone past the playful joking stage and is flirting, but I've always been oblivious and bad at receiving messages.

Updates:
To make it clearer my response was to to her question of Mr being fashionable without pants on, not my overall fashion. My text had this info included I just accidentally cut it out in my question.

0|0
0|2

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 2

• ha man I think you should say sorry she tried to help and you kinda dissed her in your last reply but I don't think she would of taken to heart, like she knows you were just worried over the job interview. oh by the way best of luck with the interview

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry, my text was different when I sent it to her. The way I sent it was clear I was referring to looking fashionable without pants pants on.

• It's not really flirting still pretty much just playful, but it looks like it might have been heading towards that direction.

0|0
    0|0