Is It So Bad To Kiss Another Guy?

Me and a friend of mine has a small kiss. I had a very good reason to kiss him, money. We are bros so we had no problems doing so. I am wondering if I should tell me girlfriend. She gets angry when I kiss other people so I don't know if I should tell her. Vote yes or no and go into details with the whys.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhhh that's actually really bad, if my man kisses someone else... its a HUGE problem because why you kissing on somebody else when you'r supposed to be with me and kissing ONLY me? That a huge problem and to some people, it's even called cheating so, I think you should only kiss your girl and that's it because it's gonna cause all kinds of problems and if you're asking this question, you must know deep down something is wrong with this situation so you really need to step back from kissing anybody but who you're with.

What Girls Said 9

• You should tell her and honestly, I consider it cheating. You did it on purpose. I do understand why she gets angry when you kiss other people (you do it often?), if my boyfriend did this, I would leave him.

• You have to definitely tell her I definitely agree with this answer perfectly. It is definitely considered cheating especially if she was not there and did not consent it if what you're saying is that it was JUST for money and kissing other people when you're in a relationship no matter who they are (on the lips esp.) is a big no no!

• You kissed another person. If it had been a girl you know she would flip out, same reaction warranted even if it was a guy; that is no excuse

• ….wth is the point of kissing a guy while you have a gf?

can't use hug or something?

• Because girls are soft and squishy and taste like strawberries, sometimes I need strong and sturdy to lean on. Hah jk :). My reasons for kissing a guy? Its a fraternity thing, girls wouldn't understand.

• so its a butt pirate fraternity? lol

• yeh OK whatever, lean on him . leaning doesn't involve kissing tho.

idk, you make it seem like something so small, but if your girlfriend found out she'd probs get freaked out. the fact that your hiding it tells us that you yourself feel that what you did was retarded otherwise you'd have no problem saying it.

• Yes, I have never heard of such a thing. I know I can be a bit naive at times, but it is one thing for a guy to like slap each other on the back, but a kiss is to me kind of intimate. To each his own, I guess. Your call bro.

• Are you bi-sexual? I think you should be honest with her it is bad to kiss anyone other than your partner especially when you are in a committed relationship.

• Wow just wow lol

• I guess I have a thing for guy-on-guy. I would love it if my boyfriend kissed another guy. I don't see what would be so bad. Many guys would love to have a threesome with two girls (one possibly a girlfriend if they have one) and at some point the girls would probably kiss or make out. I love my best friend and I would kiss her. It wouldn't be romantic since I am not attracted to females in a sexual way. It's just a kiss. You didn't have sex with him.

• gross yes it is

• Are you gay?

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think there's enough money to make me kiss another guy. Tell your girlfriend you may be bi.

• You put money ahead of your faithfulness to your partner...your cheated on her.

I voted A.

• Not now, not ever will I kiss a guy...I guess it flips your trigger, do what you got to do, bud.

• Deal breaker.