I just went on a date yesterday.

So I went on a date yesterday to the movies. And I thought everything was going fine. There were no awkward situations. And little kisses here & there. But the problem was that my date ditched me... Like he told me that he was going to go to the bathroom. But I didn't realize that he ditched me & he was my ride home. And what makes me mad the most is that I never knew why the reason he left in the middle of our date.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he pissed himself on the way to the bathroom and was too embarassed to see you after that? Seriously though, It doesn't matter. The guy you went on a date with sounds like a real piece of trash. It's one thing not to be interested in a date, but to end it in that way, and then leave you stranded tells me that you're much better off without him. I understand you probably want closure on the situation, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Move on and find someone who will treat you like you deserve.

• If he clearly wasn't interested in me, I would rather have him telling me. And I sure will, thank you.

What Guys Said 2

• He is a looser...dump him. There are plenty of "good" guys out there.

• We were never boyfriend & girlfriend. And if he were he would not see another light of day.

• He still sounds like a looser and you deserve better than that.

• Okay, thank you.

• Who in the blue hell does shit like that. If his aunt didn't die or shit like that kick him to the curb.

• And if it was an emergency he would have told me but obviously it wasn't.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd give him a chance to explain, if it was a legit reason then you could give him a second chance or simply forget him completely.

• well if he ditchef her for an emergency that could be understandable

• If it wan an emergency he would have clearly told me. But no it wasn't an emergency.