My ex, who dumped me, doesn't seem to care that I am dating someone new.

We still talk on occassion and I mention to him that I have a boyfriend now and told him about the new guy and showed him picture of us. He said that he thinks me and the guy I am dating make a good match...

He told me that he was very happy that I found someone I really dig and that he hopes stop being such a commitaphobe and stick with him as he seems like a really good fit.

I guess I am a little upset... does he have any feelings for me left or is he playing cool. Its been about 6 months since our break up

He won't tell me anything about who he is dating. And if I new he was dating someone new I would not be as supportive or okay with it.

Is he really over me that quickly?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably a little bit of both. He realizes that you can do whatever you want because he broke up with you, and he knows that someone is going to come along eventually. He probably is pretty much over you, but he clearly still respects you as a person, and knows that other guys are going to be interested in you. Work on getting completely over him. Keep dating this guy, keep a high self-esteem. He probably doesn't tell you about his dating life because he senses that you're not completely over him and he doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Just keep moving forward!

What Guys Said 1

• It looks to me like he is trying to take the high road and be big about the whole thing. Why do you need to see jealosy in him or hurt? He is your ex and should his opinion should not matter in who you see or don't. Are you determining your value by how others value you? Ask yourself the hard questions.

What Girls Said 3

• Since he is your ex, which mean both of you should move on. There must be push factors that resulted in the break up. Henceforth don't look back anymore ...if you are dating someone whom you truly like, your attention should be on him now. Both yourself and your ex don't have to share your social life with each other

• Yes, he's over you.

And you're fishing for something that isn't there.

• He is over you. You have a boyfriend. Move on with you're life.