Dating a girl that's taller then you?

Do you find dating a girl who's taller then you as a turn off or would it not matter to you either way or do you even like it/prefer it when a girls taller then you? I'm just curious, I personally am about 5'9 so I'm taller then average and sometimes I feel like guy's dislike dating girls that are taller then them.

Most Helpful Guy

• If they dislike you for it they're stupid. If that's what matters to these guys than be happy they don't want you.

Loves comes from the heart. Doesn't matter if the person standing in front of you is black, white, large, small or not the most pretty person. The only thing that matters is chemistry!

I can tell you: I'm not a Chipendale, don't have hair on my breast, fairly skinny... and yet at age 38 I finally met a girl I love. She doesn't matter about my looks, we built up friendship and than chemistry.

Don't worry, it WILL HAPPEN!

What Guys Said 11

• Guys don't mind it at all but they can tell you that the girls they meet don't like shorter guys. I have a friend who tells me he feels that his height is preventing him from getting dates. Plus many girls complain that when they do online dating, the guy lies about his height and the girl gets turned off.

So I was honestly say that if a guy turns away from a taller girl, it's because he feels that the girl will not date a guy shorter than her due to past rejections.

• It can be intimidating for some men, not all. Put yourself out there. There literally are more fish in the sea.

• If a girl is 2" taller than me,I reckon that's about as good as it gets.I won't tell you why,but it's OK.

• A girl taller than me is something that seems pretty hard to find, so I can't say for certain but I doubt it would matter that much to me. Of course if she was a lot taller than me, then it might, for example, make hugging sort of awkward.

• Yeah, I wouldn't date a girl that's taller than me. I'm already very tall (6'2") so it would be very weird.

• I'm 6'4". I've only ever met one girl that was taller than me. I think it would have to be very strange to date a girl that I looked up at.

• I'll be honest that I wouldn't want to date a girl that's taller than me (I'm 6'2"), but it's not a deal breaker and something I could get past.

• I don't dislike it... and its not a turn off... I'm 5'8 from Colombia and average female height is like 5... 5'2, so it's more like feeling overwhelmed... or a bit intimidated when talking to her the first time... but that's it...

• I'm 5'7 and height doesn't really matter to me but for some odd reason I fins girls taller than me to be very hot and attractive

• I am 1,78 cm :(

• My ex-girlfriend was 5'10 and I'm only 5'5. Personally it doesn't bother me to date a girl taller than me. It can be a bit awkward at times but you can find ways to not make it awkward.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm taller then my boyfriend and he doesn't seem to have an issue with it plus he loves when I wear heels cause then my tits just go right in his face lol

• My boyfriend is just a tiny bit taller, than me. But when I wear high heels, I tower over him. It doesn't bother him at all.

• I'm 5'8" and my boyfriend is an inch less.

Aaaand, he doesn't have a problem with it.

Some guys may not be so into it, but heeeey.. you can't help it and most people don't look at such insignificant things.

• Shes gojng to pick up on her harms when you guys are at ya honeymoon.