Girls would you date a guy that doesn 't have a lot of friends?

Like would it be a dealbreaker for you if a guy you dated did not have a circle of friends you could do stuff with.

With me it's that I did not make lasting friendships in High School and now I only have only a few people I can do stuff with ( female and male ) it's not that I'm antisocial I have the feeling that I'm well liked by colleagues or people in my activities.

Soo would you date a guy like me or would you think. I had to be a loser?

Answers much apprechiated!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm on the fence. I don't want to be my boyfriend's only interest. I wouldn't think he's a loser, but I'd hope I could still have some time to myself. I'm way too independent, though so don't take my answer as the norm.

• I still have hobbies, sports, working out, volunteering, family it's not like I would need your attention 24/7 if that is what concerns you

• My last boyfriend didn't have any friends and he expected me to be his only social outlet, is why I'd be worried. He had hobbies and interests -- but he wanted me to join him for EVERY social event that interested him, including things that I didn't enjoy (but never return the favor) It ended up being a HUGE issue, as he'd get mad if I didn't seem to be showing the right response.

However, if we'd had more common interests, that may have been less of an issue. Also, he was kind of a prick :)

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't think he's a loser,since I'm in the same situation ,but still in high school. In my town it doesn't necessarily mean a deal breaker,but you do feel really ahamed and bad when the person you want to be with has a lot of popular,gossipy friends.You don't feel good enough. I would date you ,if I liked you. But of course,may be just my opinion,since I am in those shoes.

• no so what if he has hardly any friends I'd be dating him not his friends.

• Sure. I would date him not his friends.

• Sure I'd date a guy like that and I have. I understand some guys have a small circle of friends or a lot. I have dated both kinds. What it boils down to is our compatibility, chemistry, how he treats me etc.

• Yes I would.

• I don't see why not.

What Guys Said 1