Do you think it is rude for a girl who claims to be Christian not to respond to me on OkCupid?

I mean not even a response? Can't even be friends? Surely if we share the same values you'd at least want to talk to me? :/

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If she's not interested, she's not interested. Her religion doesn't have anything to do with it..

What Girls Said 4

• No I don't think that your religious beliefs should make it that you have to talk to anyone that talks to you. If you aren't interested in someone then that is the right of that person. I am sorry maybe she is isn't interested in you. It would be best to start a relationship with someone that you are already put off with anyways.

• you are over reacting-you don't even know this chick-she owes you nothing...christian means nothing-ive had christian guys f** me over...plus being christian does not mean you have to talk to ever guy that tries talking to you...you shouldn't be this easily attached by an online meet and greet. No offense, but the world is far more cruel then a no response.

• Obviously she is not interested. Move on.

• Religion is irrelevant -_-

What Guys Said 3

• A persons religion in no way obligates them to talk to you.

• Nobody's required to respond. I don't respond to older or bigger women that email me.

• I don't think God commands His followers to befriend you.