Girls, what sort of text give you butterflies?

I know the texts I get that I like, compliments etc. Just wondering more from a girls perspective what are the things women want to hear to know they're cared for?

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on:

1) Who you are talking to (how well you know each other etc...)

2) What the context of the conversation is

is this your girlfriend, a friend?

• It's this girl I've known, there's already chemistry, and we're not in a relationship

• Just tell her she is an amazing person and that you're lucky to know her or have her as a friend. But don't just randomly say that. It has to be in context.

What Girls Said 7

• I agree with a phone call, many guys don't do that anymore and will set yourself ou from the rest. Some of the best texts I've recieved from guys are "I'm really glad I met you" and after saying I'm scared a response with "I'll keep you safe" yes we all love compliments, but sexual or over done ones about eyes get lame sometimes. The best compliment I was given was about my collar bone, sensual but not sexual and came from a guy I was dating for a couple years. I think I would also like "when can I see you again?" Because it shows that even if your not directly asking her out you want to see her and making it her decision...I think I saw that in a movie! Lol I hope this helps!

• I told her she was more attractive than this actress, would you like a compliment like that?

• I like when he tells me he is just letting me he is thinking about me.. however, there is nothing like a random phone call.

• Honestly if it's from the right kind of guy with whom you have chemistry, a text saying just 'good morning' is enough to give me butterflies, just knowing that I'm on his mind first thing in the morning!

• my main problem with good morning texts are what do you follow up with? These normally just end to a dead conversation.

• you could say 'good morning, what're you getting up to today?' or something along those lines

• I get butterflies if someone says something personal, that they look like they thought about and didn't just text on the fly. Butterflies don't really lend themselves to texting though...

• Compliments! The most interesting text convos I've had with guys involved each of us putting the ball in the others' court… y'know, flirty witty banter; for instance, if we were discussing a TV show, and the guy would cleverly full-circle or relate something in the show to something about me or a moment the guy and I shared in person, etc. … if that makes any sense. Humor is also very important. If I can laugh from a text, I won't stop smiling about it for a long time. Practicing cracking light jokes in text convos can help lead you to writing a heart-throbbing serious text in disguise, one that isn't a stale pick-up line. Hope this helps!

• I had a conversation with her today I feel it went very well. We joked about snowmen for a couple hours. Did I do as good as I think?

• Aww, sounds adorable! You probably did even better than you think!

• Compliments

• The kind where he says lets go out for a movie

What Guys Said 1

• anything related to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will get them MOIST!