Making out and cuddling becoming technical?

I don't know how to phrase this question better really. The last several times I've made out with guys, or had them stay over whenever we're kissing or cuddling I think in my head what we're doing. So it's like okay, position one, now position 4, now 3. Like I can't stop this and just make out with the guy or cuddle. How can I stop thinking so much!? Never had this problem before!

Most Helpful Guy

• You should see how it works with sex in dirty movies. There's a serious formula aspect to what they do to each other. First X, then Y, then Z with subtypes for each activity. It does get boring after a while.

If you want to see some folks that have turned it truly systemic, check out Tantric sex and the Kama Sutra.

What Guys Said 2

• I just go with the flow when you doing it you shouldn't think about like its a problem or series of positions just live in the moment. Like the other people here mentioned you didn't really seem into him.

• I've had this before. It's when I find a girl attractive, but I'm just not INTO it, you know? When you kiss/cuddle with someone you realllyyy do like, then you stop feeling that and it becomes all cute and nice. But otherwise it isn't a bad thing, as long as you're not sleeping with lots of people!

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like you just weren't really into those guys. If you have good chemistry with a guy then you won't think about it.