How to get him to kiss me? We are both shy.

Okay, so I've been talking to/dating this guy for about 3 weeks now. We've been on 4 dates (2 movie/bite to eat, one coffee, and one pizza/pool). Tonight we went to see Wolf of Wall Street and we held hands the entire movie and then went out to get some food (where we also held hands), and when he drove me home we were still holding hands.

I'm shy and I have never been the one to initiate a kiss before with a guy. I'm pretty old fashioned and believe it's the guy's job. He's also shy (or just cautious because he was engaged once and his ex fiance basically moved for a job and mailed the ring back). He always picks me up or drives me when we go on our dates so it's usually a goodbye in the car. I want to kiss him but I don't feel comfortable initiating it. Any advice is welcome.

What Guys Said 1

• Romantic movie on the couch? Or maybe a nice moon lit stroll the mood and the moment have to be right but you will now when it's time. You don't have to start it but you could leave hints for the guy just so he knows your ready and able.

What Girls Said 1

• Thank him for a good time and then look him in the eye and get closer to give him the hint. If not, you kiss him back.