What kind of non-dating/flirting/relatinship-related-question one should NOT on GAG?

What do you think?

Technical questions (Computer, Maths, etc.

Science questions (Biology, Physics, Chemistry, etc.)

Political quesions

Art questions

• Technical questions (Computer, Maths, etc.
  • Science questions (Biology, Physics, Chemistry, etc.)
  • Political quesions
  • All of the above
  • I dunno/ I just wanna c the results

Most Helpful Guy

• There should probably be a ban on all questions related to bowel evacuation and any forms of deviant sexual behavior, but this would of course open the door for further limitations on free speech, and would in the end compromise the very nature of the site. And besides, I don't think any of us would like to envision a world devoid of self-defecating humor.

What Girls Said 7

• All questions are alright I just think that the QA should consider the audience and the answers they're going to get.

• I think ALL questions should be allowed on here, personally. After all, there's more to life than relationships and such, and I think it's interesting to gather the views of other individuals on a wide variety of topics.

• I don't think you would necessarily get great answers for any of those except political - but you could ask away on any topic really, that's what the site is for!

• any are fine

• Well I see a lot of questions about computers, technical questions, so I will go with that.

• Anything homework related.

• There is no rules against computer/math or science questions etc.

The only questions I wish people would not ask is their homework questions. Because the point of going to school is to learn something.

What Guys Said 6

• I think any questions that are based on rating some aspect of the asker, those are always kind of irritating. Other than that, I pretty much see gag as a kind of forum where I can ask anything. Sure, they might not be the best places to get a particular type of question answered (i.e. technical questions) but this does not mean it should not be allowed, at least I think so.

• None. The "Other" category is just fine. Any more topics and this site will lose the focus of it's original intention: dating and relationship advice. There's plenty of other forums that provide those services.

• Any question that has nothing to do with human genders. Most of it is covered by your list. Of course, someone could take a poll on a political view trying to compare the response of guys vs girls. THAT would be OK, I think.

• Medical questions requiring the careful diagnosis of a trained physician.

• Well of course it is all of the above

• I think any question asking for help or advice on illegal activity.

Past that... nothing.