What kind of dates will girls accept going on?

I realize not everyone's the same but if a guy were to ask you on a date what would you want him to have planned? a concert? dinner in? Coffee? You know what sort of date would you feel most comfortable with and excited for?

Most Helpful Girl

• So I can tell you I have been on a first date or two and one mistake all guys make...going to the movies. The thing is all you do is watch a screen there is no communication make sure you plan something where there is plenty of room for you two to get to know each other. So and yeah every girl is different figure out what she likes but even if its not perfect most girls love it that a guy put effort into planning a date. Maybe an activity is nice something to get you moving a little. Dinner can also be really nice gives you a chance to be a gentleman. Good luck!

• whats the most engaging first date you've been on

• A guy showed me a city took me around showed me all the beautiful things there and we talked for hours. We are still together 3 years now.

What Girls Said 5

• First dates should be quite casual to me, just a walk in a park, going to a big town to stroll around, going to the movies, for a drink, bowling,... Just something casual is fine with me. After, let's say two or three, casual dates I'd be into more romantic things, like having a picknick at sunset, going for dinner (don't know why but dinner usually seems more romantic to me), ...

• Definitely a concert! I LOVE concerts! Doesn't matter just as long it's a rock band, I am not into Lady Gaga, and shit, haha! But any Punk Rock or Metal concert. It's always fun and casual. Anything spontaneous and different is accepted too! Personally I hate dinners,movies, etc. I hate the "normal" thing to do on a date. I think a date should be exhilarating, spontaneous and fun! So I guess anything different and abnormal, haha! Is all that's cool in my book :)

• Coffee first to see if you connect with other one

• Doesn't matter what you do, it's who you're doing it with

• bowling alley, amusement park, sometimes movies, athletic stuff.

• Can you elaborate on "Athletic stuff"? Her and I are both athletic so that sounds perfect

What Guys Said 0