Does this bother anyone else when a girl claim to be a good Christian yet dates a scuzzy guy?

I read about this girl who had a customer give her $5,000 for tuition and $1,000 for anything else she needed, and on her FB she says how Christian she is, yet her boyfriend is a black guy with earrings and tattoos... that's the type good Christian girls go for?

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't see that in the story but if it's true then it wouldn't surprise me because many girls make the worst choices when dating. A guy that we can tell is no good will give a girl butterflies.

• I added her on FB

We got in to a fight over it and she blocked me

What Girls Said 3

• So because he's black with earrings and tattoos he's scuzzy and not worthy of a good Christian girl? how do you know he isn't Christian? he could be a better person than she is

• Because it is pretty obvious

She goes to a BIble College and of ALL the guys there, she picks him?

• IDK I'm jewish lol... but Guys with tattoos are def not what most jewish girls would date... Most of my friends growing up that went to catholic school were actually huge sluts and teased me for being a goody goody lol

• no fair, bad people get to go to private school because their parents pay for it. I would've liked to have gone :(

• hah why was it so good?

• idk it's ranked in the top 50 in the country and was small meaning most classes were 15 or so students and I guess because of high property taxes for the area a lot of money went into the public schools... Was lucky

• Yes

What Guys Said 1

• There is a lot of things that bother me that supposedly "good Christians" do, although dating black guys isn't one of them. I don't know why a Christian girl shouldn't date a black guy. If she is having premarital sex with the guy, then she is a hypocrite, but dating black people is not against her religion.

• you know many black guys with earrings and tattoos who don't have pre-marital sex?

• I think you guys are missing something. Christians are not perfect. They fumble just as much as anyone else. I sure as hell do. I had premarital sex, but while I was under some bad influences that doesn't mean I was or am a bad person or somehow a bad Christian for stumbling. Another thing, don't judge a book by it's cover. You'll push away some awesome people like that. Everyone expresses themselves differently. I've even ushered at church in spike collars :P Still invited back.

• I can understand a few bad choices, but that isn't what I am talking about. I am referring to their entire lifestyle being hypocritical of their belief system.