Would girls ever consider dating a guy that is a former prison inmate, was in jail for committing

Crime such as robbery, burglary, getting into a fight or physical altercation, murder, etc., would you overlook that about him if he was masculine, had balls, was a leader, very socially intelligent, tall over 6 feet, etc. Now I'm not saying that I have a criminal record or want to have one, just saying as to how far some girls will go

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubtfully would go for it, but I'm someone who can have almost any guy I want and I have high morals, find violence to be a sign of stupidity and grew up in wealthy areas... Thus I don't really know what it's like to be poor or to live somewhere with gangs etc... Life was made easy for me and I don't even know where I would meet a real convict in my social circle...

I did date someone who spent one night in Jail and had to have a lawyer settle things for him though.. He's a NYC Prep School Golfer and his arrest is a little funny.. He was really drunk on new years one year in college and he forgot that he had a broken arm with a cast on it... A guy started to try to fight with him and he swung with his broken arm (b/c that was his dominant arm) and hit the guy.. The guy tried to claim that the cast was a weapon haha

What Girls Said 10

• Him being masculine and everything else wouldn't matter if he has issues that may put me in danger. But to answer the question, it would really matter on the circumstance of the crime and the crime itself. I also would need to get to know the guy good before anything.

• "Marry the kind of guy you want your future sons to be." So no, I probably wouldn't date a guy like that.

• Too many other people out there to settle for someone like this. Having a full time job, good credit, etc, etc. are all things a criminal record could affect and all things that are important in a partner. So no, I would not date someone I knew had a criminal past.

• No.

There are people who will do things like that and those who don't. The ones that won't do something like that are more plentiful and I don't want to deal with the possibility of it happening again.

• Yeah I would

• No not me

• Nope

• I would

• Nope, I'd rather be with a shy 4 in looks virgin man who might also be smart over that garbage. I'm actually in the minority; the woman that doesn't find those types attractive at all, not even if he was the hottest man on earth.

• Yes you are a minority

• no

What Guys Said 2

• Yes. Most wouldn't care so long as you are attractive.

So long as you aren't a child molester you are fine.

• Those are broken, damaged women. The real quality types, which isn't many but they are still out there, are turned off by repulsive behaviors.

• I imagine some would