Would you date an extremely hot guy that is shorter than you?

I know personality plays a huge role, but I thought this would be on hell of an interesting hypothetical.

Most Helpful Girl

• Possibly, if we also get along really well. For instance, there is an actor I'm very sexually attracted to and he is shorter than I am. If some guy turned me on like that and we also got along and had similar values, then I would glad to date him. I'm 5'6, so I only know a handful of guys who are shorter than I am in real life, which is why I had to think of an actor. I'll be honest, though, a guy who is shorter than I am AND smaller bodied than I am would be a long shot. I'd feel ugly with him.

What Girls Said 13

• Likely not, just to be honest. I'm barely 5'2'' and the idea of dating a guy shorter than 5'2'' just doesn't appeal to me whatsoever. Except for a midget, I don't think I've ever even seen a guy that short before.

The only exception I've ever considered was Peter Dinklage because I fell in love with his character on Game of Thrones lol

• Seeing as I'm 5'2 you're kinda breaking into midget zone if you're shorter than me.

I prefer 5'6 or taller, but will settle for 5'4 and up

• Judging by all of the answers thus far, I've come to the realisation that I am in fact the tallest female answering (i'm 6'1!) I've previously dated guys whom I saw as my type and were shorter. Now-a-days though ,it does all add up in the sack. I'm 6'1 so if I date a guy 5'8 or less it's going to show ,and not just out and about in bed also! Right now in my mind ,I am a total heightist! :P I won't date anyone below 5'10. That's still a good 4 inches shorter.

• Doesn't matter if he is hot or not, if he is taller or shorter. If he treats me right, I don't care.

I want some one that will talk to me, understand me, make an effort with me, make me laugh and feel safe and comfortable.

• No such thing as extremely hot and shorter than me (I am just 5ft tall) but hot is in the eye of the beholder LOL

• tbh I prefer the guy to be taller than me - it makes me feel less awkward

• To be honest, I wouldn't. I like tall guys and it would be awkward.

• no.

• By an inch or two

• Doesn't matter if he's hot. I wouldn't date someone shorter

• I know girls that prefer guys that are shorter - as and actual preference. I personally would need a really good personality to go out with someone like that...

• :/

Honestly, probably not. As much as personality is important - the fact is: there are other guys with equally or better personality who are tall. Thus, from the onset, I'd avoid getting to know him too well like "that", thus avoiding my getting too attached to his particularly personality.

• No, I want tall offspring

What Guys Said 0