Should I break up with my boyfriend?

So I'm dating this guy. Before we started dating he was so sweet and nice & we would hangout a lot by our selfs at school. He ended up asking me out, I said yes. So I guess my "friend" , Sam, split up my friend and her boyfriend and they've been dating for 2 years they broke up Because of Sam. So my friend told me that Sam told her she was going to take my boyfriend away from me and try to get at him. I told my boyfriend about it, he told me sam isn't even cute . Week later, they started talking. She's on his best friend list for snapchat, they FaceTime a lot & stuff. We are on winter break now and My boyfriend has been acting different lately, he hardly ever texts me now and if he does it's at like one am for 15 minutes. & he takes forever to respond & sometimes he reads my messages and doesn't reply. I really like him. Over summer vacation, I was "talking" to this guy Marcos and we almost went out but didn't... So yesterday we were texting and I told him how I cry over my boyfriend like every night. & Marcos tells me that he doesn't know why my boyfriend is hurting me like that, Marcos said he'd treat me like a princess and that no one else would be more important than me to him besides his parents, and that I am amazingly gorgeous & my boyfriend has an angel as a girlfriend and he doesn't know why my boyfriend doesn't understand that. Marcos treats me sooooooooo much better than my boyfriend. Should I break up with my boyfriend? I don't know what to do please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Typical girl shit. Always have to have a backup in case things go south. If you break up with your boyfriend because you think he's gonna do it to you first, that doesn't speak much for your character.

You want to know what I think?

I think you're trying to rationalize your desire for Marcos. You creating these "signs" that things are "different" in your mind. All because what? Some slutty girl said that's the case? Takes one to know one doesn't it?

If you dump this guy based on no evidence for some other hunkier dude, (it sounds like Marcos has all the right lines, that doesn't tell you anything?) you're the jerk. Not him.

These stupid little girls, always gotta have a guy on their arm. Why don't you try being single for a while, find yourself. If you don't take time to introspect a little and always jump from boyfriend to boyfriend, you'll be a slut for the rest of your life. Well maybe not slut. That's a promiscuous girl, and maybe you're not easy. But you'll be one of those needy no self identity, no self esteem girls. Which sluts tend to be.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Sweetie, the answer to this one is as easy as the cute little nose on your face. It is obvious NOW, Romeo is ignoring you and giving mixed signals that he is "not that much into you" anymore, and probably in the arms of "Sweetie pie Sam" right now as I write this, or even texting her sweet ass messages on his cell phone...And I am quite sure YOU are NOT the one getting any of them, so you know what? It is "DUMP em time". Tomorrow you get right on YOUR cell phone, and instead of texting Romeo, you text MARCOS, who sounds to me as though he is a KEEPER, and not a LOSER, like Lover Lips, and you make arrangements to go out somewhere for the " royal treatment." And by the way, do NOT even tell "Snake why and Sneaky" that you are breaking this off, because if he hasn't got the goalies to tell you he is probably with her now, then let him see the new "Prince and Princess" together. Good luck, sweetie.

• dump him, he sounds like he may be cheating..he blows you off but talks to the girl who claims she will take your bf,sounds like a childish game.Give Marcos a chance