When can I text "What are you wearing?"

How well do I have to know a girl to ask her that?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the girl, and the type of "relationship" you two have.

If it is based on flirtation, then you can ask that right away.

If you actually want to pursue something with this girl then I would hold off

on that at least until you've had your first sexual encounter with her.

What Girls Said 4

• if she seems to be flirting with you & you are busy with a conversation that's in that "mood", don't just do that out of the blue.

• Depends on if you wana give off the sexual vibe. Too soon and your a perv too late and your jus weird and not taken seriously

• So helpful. NOT. If you could follow up with maybe some examples, I'll give you best answer. You're the closest to being helpful, but I just can't give it to you for your Goldilocks non answer.

• Ahh sarcasm ;*

• That is a little creepy dude

• I agree with MrOracle. It depends on the nature of your relationship now and how sexually conservative she is to give a definitive answer

What Guys Said 1

• You can do it anytime you want, AS LONG AS you can do it without a "creepy" vibe or context. If you haven't flirted and been at least slightly sexual in real life (kissed/made out), then it's probably too early to ask that in a sexual way, but that depends on how comfortable the girl is with her sexual side. A girl who is overtly sexual around you won't be offended by it nearly as often as a more sexually-conservative girl.