Why do girls in LTRs seem more attracted to me than single women?

It's just something I've noticed. Women in LTRs text me more aggressively, flirt more openly and have even suggested dates with me. I've even ended up dating a few after they broke up with their long-time boyfriends.

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually these girls sex lives suck

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you don't have the problems that they have with their partner.

• My energy is bold and affectionate. Personally I get the sense that they aren't arguing with their partner but rather they are unfulfilled. The relationships have been around 3 1/2 years long with each of the women in question and their husbands/boyfriends.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe they see you as sidecock. Not necessarily for sex, but to fulfill other aspects that her man is not able to, but she won't leave him for you.

Then again, she might be testing waters to jump ship.

• I'm in the same shoes; I think it's because the relationship has stagnated, the sex isn't the same as in the beginning and they just don't love the guy

• Single women are typically singly either because they want to be single, or because their standards are unrealistic.

• Yeah. I was thinking I give off a boyfriend material vibe to them.