Would any girl really want to date me?

Please give honest answers, no fluffy positive bs. I am a 20 year old college student who lives on campus and goes to class full time. I have never had a job in my life, I do not have a car and do not know how to drive. I am just a average looking, short and a bit overweight guy. I really do not have any one I would call a friend outside of my brother. I have no social life, am extremely shy and am terrible at talking to people. My only interests are watching sports, playing videogames, history and reading. I am also not very confident at all when it comes to girls, hell I have never even held a girl's hand or got a hug.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. You know the shit story about the fish in the sea ? you do need a boat and a hook and face the storms to get one , it's not easy.

But there are lots of girls out there who are not the chicks you usually know ( and probably they are behind their PC , gaming L-O-L , thinking if someone would ever like them ;D

What Girls Said 4

• You need to put yourself more out there, start building a social life so that a girl could really see what a great guy you are.

• I don't understand why so many people ask this question. Are you expecting a girl to just jump out of your computer screen and date you right then and there? If you don't like something about yourself change it. Sitting here asking dumb questions isn't going to help.

• what he means you shallow girl is how girls don't date any of us unworthy guys becuase we don't match the model looks they want

• Your not exactl singing your praises, I bet there's a lot more to you that would interest girls.

• um... most likely not. but you can work on all that stuff definitely.

What Guys Said 4

• It depends on how your physical attraction is to other girls (and you didn't post a pic).

Make sure you are making yourself look as physically attractive as possible (6+ hours of sleep a night, eat moderately healthy, be moderately physically active, keep your hygiene top notch, wear clean clothes that fit your bodytype well).

Physical attraction matters on some level matters to everyone so make sure you square that up.

• There are so many girls that you can easily find one, easily, EASILY. Just don't make the mistake that you expect to get the must successful, attractive, nice open-minded monogamous p*rnstar with your attitude.

So you either lower your expectations or work on you and yeah you will have to go out to places to meet up with other humans or try your luck online.

• Of course they wouldn't. Good news is aside from your height you can change everything else. Get to work.

• Yea their are girls that would be willing to date you, you just gotta, work on being less shy and more confident and look in the right places. Their are girls out there just like you.