Is this girl wasting my time or no?

So there's this girl I've been talking to, we really get along great. She even told me "I think we really click." Anyway, we hooked up and after that she was blowing my Facebook up with posts, likes and comments, texting me a lot and we even planed to go out for dinner. Telling me she missed me a few hours after I left.

Then all the sudden she stops. On Tuesday I got a text from her randomly saying "Hey sorry I've been so shady lately its my sons bday and I've been busy all week getting ready for that, hopefully ill have time to get together soon." I replied say I understand and such and got no reply, a day or two passes and I text her saying Hey what's up? and she said "Hey just working my life away, next week is a due date for taxes so its outta control around here."

Then last night I text her asking what she was up to tonight and Haven't heard from her. So am I just over thinking or is something up here? Things we're going GREAT.

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds like life got in the way. It happens.. especially to single mothers. girls don't blow up a guy's fb unless they are really into him.

What Girls Said 3

• I think she might just be very busy. Single mothers have a double job. Maybe you could offer her help of some sort and see how she reacts.

• You're not wasting your time just show her that you are there for her and ask her how you could help. If you really like her stick with it, if not move on. But make up your mind because she is a woman who already has enough on her plate. And frankly you are on the bottom. But if you stick with her you will surely be 2nd to the top( her child is always first no offense). Good Luck!

• she's not interested, don't waste any more time on here

What Guys Said 1

• "Hey sorry I've been so shady lately its my sons bday and I've been busy all week getting ready for that, hopefully ill have time to get together soon."

wait for her to get in touch with you. don't contact her until she does. you already texted her 3 more times. she knows your needy and you need her more than she needs you and that your impatient and have no emotional self control.. solution - don't do anything until she gets in touch with you.