What do girls like in guys?

In love and in dating and in sex

Most Helpful Girl

• In love... a guy who tells me and shows me he wants me, who shares his thoughts and is interested in mine, but who gives me space for the other parts of life and has his own stuff going on too. In dating... someone who has a lot of ideas about where to go out, never gets stuck wondering where to eat or drink or dance. Know your area well. You'll seem very cool and attractive if you're obviously very comfortable where you've taken your date. Of course, be open to her ideas as well. I like guys who are always up for an adventure, and generally like being out. Next. TALK ABOUT HER. Simple. Ask what she does. If she sounds enthusiastic, ask more about it. Ask if she’s travelled, or if she wants to. Share your own experiences, ideas and dreams, but keep the conversation focused on HER. If you’re with her, it’s because you like her, yes? This is an easy way to make her really like you: BE GENUINELY INTERESTED in her and she’ll find herself wanting to be around you all the time. Sex is different for everyone... it's not like there's a position that every girl will love, or anything like that. Every girl will appreciate you asking what she wants. Lots of kissing is great. Also... tell her that she's attractive. Guys seem to think that beautiful girls must know they're beautiful, so there's no reason to say it. There is a reason; Girls love to hear it. In fact... they can't hear it enough. If you're in bed with a gorgeous girl, whisper "you're so gorgeous" in her ear and that’s it, she'll never forget you. Guaranteed.

What Girls Said 7

• in love: someone who cares, he's devoted to me

in dating: considerate and respect are very important to me

in sex: someone who has some control and isn't some sort of animal. for me, it comes after I know a guy for a long long time and it is something I can go without for a long time.i have had one bad relationship and I'm not too excited about this so I know, again, I look more for a guy who has self control, and respect.

• in love: feel safe and destroy loneliness

in dating: Intimacy

in sex: making love not only the verb of having PHYSICAL sex !...

• girls don`t always want guys to be perfect ,they just want them to be a little sensitive , girls like to see an attitude , specailty , and a reason to feel attracted. when it comes to dating , try to get romantic and creative, never be late, make it somewhere specail, make every date unforgetable , in sex, you have to be really good .

• ...i care about teh personality, laugh, and smiles...haha...and the sex has to be great...at sometimes...

• In love: someone who's brave enough to meet me in a half way..

In dating: someone who's not reluctant to show me the real him..

In sex: someone who's wild in bed and one who had the control..

• Love:respect, communication, and trust...also honesty and support.

Dating:someone who acts like themself, and someone who is brave, and courageous.

Sex:passion, intimacy, love making...not just the normal routine sex, but willing to try new things.

• I hate the wine and dine type. The unpredictable and spontaneous ones turn me on in a relashionship

What Guys Said 0