What is the determining factor whether you accept an invitation for a date?

Is it intellectual, physical or something else? Guys can tell what they base their asking a girl on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Physical attraction and what we will do on our date. lately I've been meeting guys whose idea of a date is "chilling". Not going anywhere or doing anything but hanging out at his house. Even if he is cute, I have to decline if that's his idea of a date.

• Totally agree with you there!

• Are you really asking what is wrong with going over to a stranger's house and "chilling"? Most sane women wouldn't really feel comfortable doing that and I don't feel desperate enough to drop my safety standards just so I can have some company.

• No. To a public space, but not a formal place like you would for a date. Going to a strangers house is not prudent at all. Sometimes guys just want to get to know a girl before investing and hanging out is the least stressful way of finding out if a girl is worth the time and effort for a date and more

What Guys Said 1

• physical attraction and feeling that there is a huge chance she ma say yes, if it is just a medium chance most guys won't even bother asking

What Girls Said 3

• Physical attraction is the big one. I have to have that bare minimum of attraction to be interested. However, that will not matter if I've spoken with him and know immediately we don't mesh on an intellectual/personality level. Otherwise, you really have to go out with someone to get to know who they are better.

• Physical attraction.

However, I will take into consideration if he's smart.

• If I find him remotely attractive (I may not find him hot, but I need to not find him really ugly) and if he's intelligent. Also, if he isn't a drug dealer, made weird sexual comments too soon or is considerably older or younger than I'd want in a relationship.