Ladies: If a guy did a complete 180 would you consider dating him?

So I have this very good female friend. We get along great, like each other and text daily.

She is currently on a semester abroad in Europe.

This girl is VERY active and athletic and well I was not, I was kinda overweight.

Since my family, mostly my sister, intervened for health reasons I have become very active and athletic looking.

So my question is, do you think when my friend comes back she would consider dating me now that I actually look good and we share a common lifestyle? Would you date a guy who used to be overweight if you knew him like that.

Thanks Ladies :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think the having been overweight and having seen you like that will make a difference.

The question will be how you two interact and how your personalities match up.

I have attractive male friends with whom there has never really been that flirtatious vibe. Doesn't matter what their lifestyle or body is like, the chemistry just isn't there.

If you want this, try not act too much like her brother or bff when you next see her. I'm not suggesting you act too different (you don't want to seem weird and unnatural) but it probably wouldn't hurt to SUBTLY introduce a little flirtation. SUBTLE is key. She knows you well and I think the change will already be a bit of a surprise. If she plays along when it is subtle, gradually step it up.

What Girls Said 5

• If I was going to date him, it wouldn't matter how much he weighed, I would have just dated him. Getting fit doesn't make him any more datable or attractive to me.

• I don't know. Depends on your personality. Even if you might look nicer now, if we don't click, I won't be interested. Sorry. But best of luck to you!

• Looks like she likes your brains already, having a similar lifestyle (not to mention a KILLER body you're sure gonna have, I believe in you <3) does nothing but better your chances with her C: I say go for it, worst case scenario: by the end of it all you're hot, healthy and ready for the taking by some cute females.

• sounds like a movie:D I think your chances are high

• maybe, it's hard to tell you without actually being in that situation

What Guys Said 2

• if I changed and girls who never looked my way suddenly craved my dick, I'll ignore them and trash talk them really hard.

• yes she would, just make sure you dress cool, be slim may not be enough, also make your voice is not wack, record yourself with a mic and little by little over time really try hard to improve your tone of voice lot of guys don't even need to lose weight they just need to sound more like a man and problem solved

• so not true. A guy's voice, if not supported by his looks, won't do a thing on us.

• that's 'cause you don't notice it, it's subconscious

• basically dude you have to emulate thee tonality of someone with confidence and has social value, it's hard to explain on text