Think my date is having second thoughts...Omg help please!

I asked her whatever date suits her and she ignored the question and was talking about how it's her birthday,What should I do? Also the thing is she doesn't know this but I'm 19 and she's 30 today? Would that make a difference,She thinks I'm a older guy Thanks...

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, I love the other commentator's reaction!

I think that if age isn't an issue for you, (are you sure?) you should go for it. After letting her know your real age, of course. It's your opportunity now to reveal that or when you meet next time, you don't wanna carry that secret and let it ruin everything later on.

Understand she'll probably need a little time to adjust to the idea, which she'll probably do if she likes you and you show her you don't care about that yourself. I think.

As for now, just wish her Happy Birthday and maybe offer to commemorate together some other day?

What Girls Said 2

• Holy crap.! How does she not know your 19. when she finds out she's gonna freak. Do something romantic for her birthday. Not like movies or crap but something really romantic.

• WTF? You should tell her that you are 19 !

What Guys Said 1

• Is this serious?

If it is, how the hell does she not know you're 19?

I doubt she's going to want to date someone so young, but maybe you should tell her before anything serious happens.