Would you date someone who followed a lot of Christian superstitions?

Such as crossing themselves whenever Christ's name was mentioned, using capital letters for all pronouns referring to God (Him, His, Their etc), things like that? Assuming that they were generally compatible with you - ie, they are not necessarily in some closed off religious community distant to you but they are like you and in your circle, just they have these observances incidentally.

Would you feel embarrassed when they did it? Would you want them not to do it around your friends & family?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm Jewish, so it's all if you're willing to put up with that. I think the question you meant to ask is, can you handle superstitious people. Have you seen those football commercials where for example the guy plays "I don't want to Wait" over and over because every time he does, the Seahawks got a big play. Or one of the other ones where every time the guy goes down to get a beer, his team has a big play. It all depends on if you can handle superstitious people. My Cleveland Indians went on a winning streak because they wore something specific, but they tried their luck too much and finally lost wearing the same thing. :(

What Guys Said 2

• It show respect for his creator may not seem proper to you now, so maybe you need to find a man who does not care about God.

He is telling the world he will be faithful and good. If you want a man who will cheat then hurry and dump him.

Good luck,

• If I could help her to stop being that superstitious, then sure.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't consider using capital letters as superstitious, you are supposed to capitalize names of dieties no matter what religion.

• hahaha I know, superstitious isn't really the right word I guess. Just like observant of the little things

• I don't think I'm getting you... proper grammar is never anything to be ashamed of.