Why do 90% of girls make guys chase?

girls will do things like leave guys saying the last word on text, making you txt them like 4 or 5 times before they respond. Acting like they don't read your messages on Fb. Telling guys they have boyfriends to make them crazy.

Now I know girls aren't doing this out of ego or because "society says so". ladies its OK to be honest with me and tell me what past experinces changed in some way to become like this. I know a lot of it has to do with male nature. there's probably been times where you answred all his messages and tried to act normal, did this go well? I know there been times where you persude a guy, How did this go 4 u?!

I know this chasing thing is a real cry. what is it about girls experinces with guys that make them this way?! I wanna know so I could love girls better?

no more guys on this forum please, I know this question is very intresting to you guys but you are not GIRLS and have not been throught what they 've been though!

Most Helpful Guy

• "girls will do things like leave guys saying the last word on text, making you txt them like 4 or 5 times before they respond."

Let me lay it out for you: they have a life. Whether they saw it or not isn't your concern.

Give them some space and let them get back to you, if they do. Pretend you got a life.

"Telling guys they have boyfriends to make them crazy."

If she has a boyfriend, leave her alone, it never works. Look for a girl without a boyfriend. Simple.

"what is it about girls experinces with guys that make them this way?! I wanna know so I could love girls better?"

They're experiences are NONE of your concern. If she is not being nice to you, that's her problem and your cue to keep it moving. However, most likely, a girl has dated a liar, jerk and/or cheat, and is more wary of every passerby, but not necessarily bitter.

• very accurtate and soulful annylisis of girls.i've had the same intintional suspicions.

What Girls Said 8

• I can't really answer this question legitimately since I have never done the things you mentioned: "leave guys saying the last word on text"

"make them text me 4 or 5 times before I respond"

"act like I don't read their messages on fb"

"tell guys I have a boyfriend to make them crazy"

If I'm doing those things, it means I'm not interested and he's not getting it. It doesn't mean I'm making the guy chase me

• ur one of those rare holy ppl

• lol thanks. I also bet that the majority of girls that make guys "chase" them are in their late teens or early twenties.

• yes!, that a very accurate behavioral/age annaylisis. is this because of insecurity/painful relationships?

• Because we're expected to be passive. The second we're more straightforward, people will think we're clingy, desperate and crazy attention whores. I don't know how many times I've ended up doing more work than the guy and he has just started taking me for granted. It's a defense mechanism.

Also, if girls keep ignoring you and telling you that they're in a relationship with someone, I'm guessing they're really not into you that much.

• I will never ask a guy out first because I am a traditionalist when it comes to that. However, when I am interested in a guy, I will let him know. I will flirt with him and bring up things that I want to do to show him that I am interested.

It's kind of like this...guys are hunters. They go after what they want. If they don't want something they won't go after it. Sure they might flirt or chase a bit but honestly, if he is about it, he will ask you out and not as an after thought.

I also personally think that if he cares he will truly take the time to be a gentleman.

I will wait only if I know that there is some type of mutual interest. However, I will not make myself occupied with only that guy if he has not committed anything to me. I think the longest I have "waited" was 6 months. He was leading me on but then he lost interest...that is another thing. If you are a guy, and you truly care for a girl, don't string them along if you have no intentions of either dating them, taking them out or FWB...just saying.

• Cause girls need reassurance, especially if we really like the guy! We like it because it makes us feel secure that we are more than maybe just an object he wants sexually and YES - society in various ways teaches if we chase, the guy will not value of. Like we should feel ashamed that we went after him cause he didn't really want us enough.

So yeah, it kinda plays out that guys don't value us as much when we chase them :(

• shit hurts my emotions, because I really need attention because all girls do is ignore me , so I lash out because I don't see any hope in them. so its doesn't work.l

• what you mean its not cool? like they don't like me?

• No I meant it's not very friendly or open... but if there is a guy I like, I WILL be nice/friendly/open to receiving his attention and giving some back to him. The ONLY time I'd be cold is if the guy did something to hurt my feelings, or I did not want to mislead him.

• I've tried doing the chase, it never worked... I think it scares them away or something, the think we're being needy...

• they need to go through morepain, they'll apreciate a good chase form a women trust me

• Most guys like the chase, they want what they have to work for, things that come to easily to them, they don't appreciate, and all women deserve to be appreciated!

• "I like the chase" said no man ever.

• true but there is a way without all the extreme passive/negative behavior, just be friendly

• Because as soon as girls start showing signs of liking the guy in the 1st stage and start being even the tiniest bit more forward boys think they're being clingy, instantly don't like it and then don't like the girl anymore, its happened to me hundreds of times.

• For ego reasons

What Guys Said 6

• In summary, 90% of girls aren't interested. 1/10 is a good rate for you.

I think some girls are maybe just not sure, or you're not the ideal man of her dreams. I think electronic communication should be best kept to an absolute minimum early on, ideally none of any consequence. Seriously, ask to hang out casually, get to know em in person. Shepherd her along, if she's not interested, her loss. If there isn't a spark but you relate, you can always be friends, and she has friends... if you catch my drift. You'll be fine.

• If they're doing that, I'm afraid they're just not that interested in you. If she's interested she'll always respond and text you back.

• if only there was a complete true explanation behind all of it instead of the common reason people say its just the way it is or it is part of being a Man, that's not enough logic there

• Women are extremely insecure.

They don't want to "feel cheap" by showing interest and they want their egos boosted by having guys pursue.

But realistically, the best thing to do is turn that around on them. Hell, look at the current women's music that's hits on the radio.

"Call me maybe." There's lines about ignoring all the boys who try to chase her, and she keeps pursuing the guy who ignores her.

"Clarity" there's lines about "chasing, relentlessly" blah blah

"give your heart a break" she pursues the guy.

Women are happiest with a guy they had to chase and earn, haha.

• Apparently we like chasing and that chasing means we really really really like them or something like that... Oh and not to appear easy. when you start dating mature girls they don't make you chase as long as you don't play games yourself

• Because 90% of women are lazy. Equality when it benefits them, they don't want equality when they have to do more work with the same results.