My boyfriend suddenly stopped calling/texting me after things seemed to be going fine.

I have been with my boyfriend for about 7 months. Up until now, we talked every single day since the day we met. Four days ago, things seemed to be going fine between us and then he just suddenly stopped calling/texting me. The first two days, I texted him saying "Why haven't you talked to me all day?" And he just replied "Sorry, I had a busy day." I would have believed him but I saw him updating his statuses on FB and posting pictures on Instagram and even responding to all the comments he got on them. It's been four days now and he has not contacted me all. Question: What do you think is going on and how long do you think I should wait before I try to speak with him about this?

Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Never interrogate anyone! ... especially in a romantic situation.

Rule # one

Don't react; Think it through and keep your distance. Or be compassionate and send a cute, light note -- then wait for the response.

He may be losing interest. Think about what has been going on. Are you too demanding? Try backing off and see what happens. DON'T contact him. Let him find you.

Good luck.

• ignoring a guy will make a guy leave, that tells a guy you don't care and don't want him

• I did not say "ignore" him did I!... I said don't freak out; you don't own him. If he feels a certain way, then let him be until he can talk to you. Don't interrogate; don't demand... You don't own him.

What Guys Said 1

• how I see it maybe he wants to go further with you but your not doing anything to show it, things seem fine to you but from his point of view things arnt, you should speak about it right away, communication is important in a relationship, don't expect the guy to do everything

What Girls Said 0