When you get a text with lots of questions how many of them do you answer?

When someone asks you a lot of questions in a text:

Lets say 2-5 questions in one text

- Do you answer EVERY question?

OR

- You selectively answer one or 2?

Why?

• 1 - the most interesting/flirty question
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • 1 - the most serious/important question
    17% (2)0% (0)12% (2)Vote
  • Only the ones that don't require me to write a lot
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • EVERY Question
    83% (10)100% (4)88% (14)Vote
  • 0 - Ignore the text/Change Topic/
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, sometimes I like to be thorough in my texts, but (5) questions. That's a lot. It depends if I actually feel like answering all, but generally I do. I always end up being the one sending 5 page essays anyway and getting an "Ok' in response..so I guess there's not much to really expect in return.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I answer all of them in one to two words and don't use punctuation to separate my answers. If they want to be annoying and ask a crap ton of questions then I will annoy them with one big run-on sentence that doesn't make a lick of sense lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to answer every question, because I hate it if I ask something and people just ignore it. I only don't answer it if it makes me feel uncomfortable or if I don't know how to answer it. But mostly the other person would know that I was avoiding that certain question and would call me on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I selected D.. but in truth, it depends.

I don't always answer every question.. sometimes its something I don't want to talk about.. sometimes answering the other 80% really took up a lot of time...

0|0
    0|0
  • I answer all the questions, sometimes not in as much detail but I try to answer all the questions asked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every single one, although it feels kinda awkward and not exactly natural, that's why I ask my friends to only ask 1-2 questions at one time.

0|0
    0|0
  • D - but, I better really like the person

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to answer them all but I'll try to combine the answers to some less important questions

0|0
    0|0
  • I answer the ones I feel like answering, simple as that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only answer the ones I am comfortable with

0|0
    0|0
  • I just answer whichever is the most easiest yet appealing of all

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of them cause it's fun

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them if I'm bored.