When someone asks you a lot of questions in a text:
Lets say 2-5 questions in one text
- Do you answer EVERY question?
- You selectively answer one or 2?
- 1 - the most interesting/flirty questionVote A
- 1 - the most serious/important questionVote B
- Only the ones that don't require me to write a lotVote C
- EVERY QuestionVote D
- 0 - Ignore the text/Change Topic/Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
I don't know, sometimes I like to be thorough in my texts, but (5) questions. That's a lot. It depends if I actually feel like answering all, but generally I do. I always end up being the one sending 5 page essays anyway and getting an "Ok' in response..so I guess there's not much to really expect in return.0